Potential Gmail issue with release emails?

Hunter Turcin huntertur at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 23:32:44 CEST 2024

Hello wonderful Xfce folks,

Today, while going through the release process for Xfburn, my email service
provider (Gmail) marked the announcement emails that the Xfce Release
Manager sends on my behalf as suspicious. They didn't go to the Spam
folder, but they had all sorts of nasty "potential phishing" banners on
them. I am unsure if this is something I did wrong, or if there is
something missing in the Release Manager email sender that could be causing
these issues with my email provider. I don't think I can access the details
of what exactly caused those emails to trip the potential phishing filter.

Thanks,
Hunter Turcin