Question on xfce

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 6 16:11:45 CEST 2023

On Thu, 2023-07-06 at 09:46 -0400, Matt Connell wrote:
> On Thu, 2023-07-06 at 21:18 +0800, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
> wrote:
> > Does xfce desktop have a GUI very similar to Windows 10/11?
>
> It can.  XFCE is very flexible; it can be made to look however is
> desired.

Hi,

I guess we should close this thread. It's a PITA to distinguish mails
from the dev list to the general list. Cross-posting is a PITA. The OP
did this and other odd things on several mailing lists in the past. I
shouldn't have replied in the first place, OTOH it's always fair to try
a new start. However, the disaster already began again.

Regards,
Ralf

PS:
It seems this reply from me didn't came through the list until now:

You don't need to send the same request to the developers list.

I forgot to mention. You can easily get a persistent Xubuntu install by
copying the Xubuntu ISO to a https://www.ventoy.net/en/index.html USB
stick and by doing a few additional steps.