Call for GSoC 2023 mentors

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 30 10:05:16 CET 2023

Hi Andi,

great to hear so. After you read this:
https://andreldm.com/2018/12/03/xfce-contributor-guide.html,

you might want to start with some newcomer issues:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/-/issues/?sort=updated_desc&state=opened&label_name%5B%5D=Newcomers&first_page_size=20

Or pick whatever annoys you in the Xfce software you use. Best start
with fixing bugs /dont go for new features directly.

If there are questions, best ask on the IRC channel #xfce-dev

Good luck and happy hacking !

Alex