Call for GSoC 2023 mentors

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Tue Feb 7 15:38:37 CET 2023

Hi mtx,

Here a link about the duties in detail:

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/responsibilities#mentor_responsibilities

Here as well some related videos:

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/videos#mentors

As a starting point, you would need to specific projects ideas, for
which you would like to mentor:
https://wiki.xfce.org/projects/gsoc/start#project_ideas

For this year, you are a bit late .. today at 18:00 UTC (in few hours)
is the deadline for organizations to apply.

Though if you are interested, you are welcome to join next year !

Cheers, Alex