Issues rebasing other people's branches

Gaël Bonithon trash.paradise at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:57:03 CEST 2022

Hi Hunter,

It seems to me that before you could rebase merge requests as a developer, and that's what the doc says [1] (force push to non-protected branches). But apparently you can't anymore: I've tried on components where I'm a developer and I can't, yet there's no conflict (otherwise the message is different), and I'm pretty sure the branch is unprotected (recent requests not made on master).

Cheers,
Gaël

--
[1] https://gitlab.xfce.org/help/user/permissions.md