Feature: window fences

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:51:40 CET 2022

I had a look and does work quite nicely actually... ok you don't have a
preview of where the windows are going to land but with a smaller amount of
cells i don't really need a preview.
that being said i must admit that my windows don't exactly land where i
draw the boxes... always off by a 10 to 20 pixels or something... But the
code looks easy enough to read so i'll debug that myself