xfwm: call for reviews

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult lkml at metux.net
Thu Nov 10 13:32:10 CET 2022

Hello friends,

over the recent weeks I've posted a lot of MRs, still waiting for
reviews. Few of them add some new features, but the very most are
pretty simple code cleanups / simplifications that should be quite
easy to review.

Besides the MRs I've also got a few topic branches with stuff that
I haven't split out into individual MRs yet, eg.

https://gitlab.xfce.org/metux/xfwm4/-/tree/wip/reconfigure
--> simplify clientConfigure() et al

https://gitlab.xfce.org/metux/xfwm4/-/tree/wip/cleanup_client_geometry
--> simplify geometry handling (constrains, positioning, ...)

I'd very much appreciate if somebody could get some time for reviews
and give some feedback :)

thanks,

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert