HowTo start a Xfce wayland session by command line

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult lkml at metux.net
Wed Nov 9 10:37:17 CET 2022

On 09.11.22 06:56, SlackerNET UK wrote:
> Ups, it seems I misunderstood something.

Don't expect xfwm4 to work w/ wayland anytime soon (except maybe via
Xwayland), since it's a X11 window manager, all based on X protocols.

I'm currently in process of cleaning up many things and simplifying the
code, so a potential wayland port would become easier. But IMHO nobody
actively working on wayland support for xfwm.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert