Feature: window fences

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:47:50 CET 2022

Not sure how this is possible but after logging out and logging in the
fences actually did show up. Unfortunately it is not really usable for me.
I'm more after a feature like 'wingrid' where you an throw a grid on your
root screen and you windows snap to 1 or more of those cells depending on a
hotkey you use while dragging the window...