Bump of our Xfce build container to Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Romain Bouvier skunnyk at alteroot.org
Fri May 13 23:21:21 CEST 2022

Hi,

I should have been more specific.

For maintainers: if gitlab CI fails due to `ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean: ./po/.intltool-merge-cache.lock` message, you need to update the Makefile.am of the project to get back the green bubble :)

The problem is present for months on some distro (with the intltool patch mentioned), and now our updated CI builder faces the issue too in some cases :)