Would switching to Qt be a good idea?

samuel ammonius sfammonius at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:10:24 CEST 2022

Hi! (And no worries, I'm also some random guy. I joined this mailing list
literally 10 minutes before posting this thread)

I think that this project would be better off as a fork of Xfce instead of
> a full refactor of almost all graphical applications.

That's what I meant, only the fork might be able to merge after it is
complete.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think Qt looks messy?