Shameless Self Promotion of a Panel Plugin

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon Aug 22 09:50:50 CEST 2022

Hi,

As pointed out by Johannes it might make sense to supersede the existing
plugin. Overall we have quite a lot of un- or semi-maintained panel
plugins, so replacing an unmaintained one with a maintained one sounds like
a change for the better.

Overall it's possible to migrate your plugin to gitlab.xfce.org without
replacing the pre-existing plugin as well.

Feel free to reach out if you're interested!
Cheers
Simon