Release builds

Alexis BRENON @Xfce brenon.alexis+xfce at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 07:59:01 CEST 2021

Hi Simon,

I'm not used to Xfce releasing process but this is a very nice pattern.
At my company we use a similar one, publishing the archives directly on the
archive server. This prevents the need for storage on the CI server. We use
Jenkins instead of GitLab CI, and I hope that most knowledge can be reused.
Do not hesitate if you wish to discuss some ideas.

Kind regards,
Alexis.