Orage GTK3

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Mon Oct 11 15:15:46 CEST 2021

Hi Erkki,
That's wonderful news, I believe many people were sad when orage was archived and will be more than happy to see it back to life.

I think the course of action would be you sending your porting work as merge request to https://gitlab.xfce.org/apps/orage, eventually you'll be granted the maintainer permissions.

By the way, that project was just unarchived, during migration to gitlab we decided to not migrate bugs present in bugzilla for archived projects, later if you think it makes sense we can try to migrate the ones that were closed as WONTFIX in 2019-10-27: https://bugzilla.xfce.org/list/orage

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Oct 10, 2021, 15:44 by erkki.moorits at mail.ee: