clipmap 1.6 max-texts-in-history vs max-menu-items?

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Thu Oct 7 04:10:31 CEST 2021

Hi again Sylvain,
I don't fully get what you need, my only advice is to avoid glade, IMO it sucks so bad that I prefer to hand edit ui files. Maybe you already know, but worth mentioning is Gtk Inspector[1], it is super helpful to understand how the UI is structured and it allows live editing of widgets attributes.

1 - https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/GTK/Inspector

Cheers,
Andre Miranda

Oct 1, 2021, 03:28 by sylvain at opensource-expert.com: