xdg-screensaver

Jarno Suni sunijarno at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:23:37 CEST 2021

It would also be possible to set xfce4-screensaver the fallback
screensaver for XFCE in xdg-screensaver, if no screensaver daemon is
running and if possible user-given LockCommand failed before that in
xflock4. Daemon would be started in xdg-secreensaver. *
The simple fallback lockers in xflock4 would be only used, if
xfce4-screensaver was not installed.

*) I do not know, if that is good, though: Maybe we want to run
LockCommand only if xdg-screensaver lock fails. Then there would be
better chance there are not conflicting lockers used.