Xfce 4.18 Roadmap

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Tue Mar 9 09:26:47 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

after a bit of 4.16 post-release-fatigue I've continued setting up the 4.18
roadmap page (thanks Alex for starting this already!).
We now have the general skeleton ready and I'd like to encourage all of you
to add your items and create the related subpages.
https://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.18/roadmap

I will also explore using the GitLab Milestone feature a little more since
it provides a helpful overview:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/groups/xfce/-/milestones/2

I'll also look into creating filters per component and as soon as I start
using that I will replace the current wiki pages with actual GitLab issues
(once I'm certain that I would like to work on a specific feature).
I guess it will look something like this:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/-/boards/111?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&milestone_title=Xfce%204.18

Cheers
Simon