Query about interest in gnome-packagekit fork.

Matias De lellis mati86dl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:35:24 CEST 2021

Hi Marcel,
I discovered that project relatively recently. and I maintain a similar
project:
* https://github.com/matiasdelellis/pk-updates-notifier

Perhaps knowing the other project I would never have written it, but it is
what I use and it works very well. I use it personally on Fedora and in
Huayra (A debian based distro).
Despite having a problem solved, my main motivation is to recover the
gpk-dbus-service daemon, which allows us to add integrations through dbus
on the desktop... but the last straw was the elimination of
gpk-install-local-file, which forced me to look for alternatives again.

Regards,