GSoC student first blog posts

Jarno Suni sunijarno at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:14:37 CEST 2021

Yongha Hwang's idea about *.partial files sounds good. Such a file
should not be deleted, but renamed after copying is complete.
Sometimes files may be huge. For example, I have sometimes recorded
several days of radio stream in a file. Once I tried copying such a
file to my smart phone via USB cord, it failed (maybe due to bad
electrical contact or an issue with GVFS) in the middle of the file.
In such a case it would be great, if Thunar could continue later from
where it left, when you retry copying.