Orage documentation

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:51:50 CET 2021

Hi Bruno,
I don't think there isn't much other than its source code [1] and the old
bug tracker [2].
Good luck trying to revive this project, besides this mailing list, you may
want to ask for help at #xfce-dev (answers may take a couple of days, just
stay online after asking).

1 - https://git.xfce.org/archive/orage/
2 - https://bugzilla.xfce.org/list/orage

Cheers,