system turns suddenly off with current master

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 09:02:50 CET 2021

Hi Olaf,

best file a bug against xfce4-power-manager to continue discussion.
And if you can, use "git bisect" to find the malicious commit. both

2cd95bfa and 3e045d08

Both dont look suspicious to me. Sure you got the correct commits? The
first one is authored by you, so I suppose you are already familiar with
the sources.

The second one just increases the sleep time from 350 to 360 .. cannot
imagine that it could trigger something like that.

  Possibly related to xfce4-screensaver ?  Possibly worth to try a clean
config for both / fresh user account.

Cheers,
Alex