Some thought about man pages

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:38:43 CEST 2020

Hi,
I wasn't around during 4.10 times, so I can't tell for sure what Nick
really meant, but I suspect the idea was to drop documentation that was
rendered into html and pdf files, not exactly man pages.
My take is: keep man pages simple, short, with quick explanations of
available options and at the bottom a link to full documentation.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda