Call for testers

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Sun Sep 13 06:08:23 CEST 2020

> By default a new file is named Untitled 1. If then I click on Save As
> it would be more user friendly in my opinion if the file name was
> pre-filled as Untitled 1, likewise for Untitled 2, etc.
Part of me says it's a must for consistency and part of me says it'll
encourage a bad habit. I mean, if the user finds the filename box empty,
they may enter something meaningful. But if 'Untitled 1' is there, they
may simply press Enter, filling their disks with meaningless names.

--
Nandakumar Edamana
https://nandakumar.org

GPG Key: https://nandakumar.org/contact/gpgkey.asc
GPG Key Fingerprint: BA6B 8FDE 644F F861 B638  3E2F 45D6 05FC 646A F75D