Xfce docs: looking for volunteers

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:25:59 CEST 2020

Hi folks,

In preparation for the Xfce 4.16 release, I am looking for folks who,
while not developers, would like to help out in improving Xfce.

There is a great deal that can be done to help improve the current
documentation. What I am currently looking for is improving the screenshots.

There are many improvements needed; but, here are the open issues:

https://gitlab.xfce.org/www/wiki.xfce.org/-/issues

I have a number of issues opened and could use some help in getting the
images updated to reflect the current state of Xfce.

I would be more than happy to assist you in getting an account set up to
improve the screenshots if you are interested.

Thanks,

Kevin