Request for README updates and merge requests

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:00:40 CEST 2020

Hi folks,

I have submitted about 50 merge requests for various Xfce components to
update the README files to standardize the manner in which we present
Xfce to the world. I would like to get this completed before 4.16 is
released.

My goal is to make these files to look clean, professional and useful.

I you are reading this, and are a maintainer of any of the Xfce
components, I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my merge
requests, approve them, and get them merged for the next release.

I am more than willing to work with you to get this completed, and
improve these files to your satisfaction so that you also look good as a
developer.

Thanks,

Kevin