Add package to Xfce

Andrzej andrzejr at xfce.org
Thu May 28 12:01:29 CEST 2020

Since it only affects xfdesktop, IMHO the best solution would be to
implement this fallback within xfdesktop itself. No overhead of python
(would likely be more than thunar itself), no extra executables and DBus
hooks. On the other hand, we could just keep this feature optional and
have it available when Thunar is installed. Nothing wrong with that either.

Are there any standard file manager APIs? I imagine
"org.xfce.FileManager" was added because nothing suitable existed at
that time. Xfce4-desktop-service is falling back to running xdg-open.

Andrzej