Switch to 'foreign' behavior for automake invokation

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Thu May 14 20:31:57 CEST 2020

Hi all,

done for thunar (renamed all README to README.md and usage of markdown)
For the main README.md the template structure already was in place, for
all the sub README I kept the current text for now.

Here the commit:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/-/commit/48503ff6d7a6f08fa8effe02c364f39f68c90f11

Cheer,
Alex