Seasons of Docs 2020

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:47:18 CEST 2020

I would definitely be interested in participating in this effort.

With the release of 4.14, I spent a bit of effort cleaning up the
existing documentation for the release. I've seen a few people step up
and contribute. I'm certain there are more folks wanting to get
involved. Documentation could be a great gateway to participating in OSS.

I would like to see how we can move forward towards 4.16 and provide
users with a better experience with the documentation/help system/READMEs.

I am willing to be a cheerleader for Xfce docs... ;-)

Let me know what I can do. I'd be willing to be a herder of feral cats...

kev