PulseAudio Panel Plugin enhancement

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:35:35 CET 2020

Hi Viktor,

Sounds interesting. I'd recommend you file a bug report at the link below
with an outline of what you hope to do and someone who is maintaining the
plugin will likely give feedback on it. I'd be happy to assist with the UI
and UX part.

https://bugzilla.xfce.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin&component=General&resolution=---

Regards,
Yousuf