Sudden fontsize change in GTK due to external events

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Sat Jun 27 09:34:58 CEST 2020

Hi Olaf,

I'm not sure if you're using xfce4-settings from git master, but there is a
related change (and a related issue/thread that's worth reading):
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/-/commit/b032e7aae579a2aff443be049b5989500263f7c5
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/-/issues/190

Cheers
Simon