xfburn and panel plugins

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:58:44 CET 2020

Hi Mukundan,
Apps and plugins don't follow the core release schedule, they can be
released at any time and preferably by their respective maintainers (if
any).
If you find any project that explicitly needs to be released in order to be
compatible with 4.16, please let us know so we (core devs) will try to
release them as soon as possible.

With regards to xfburn, I can't find any indication in the source code that
thunar-vfs is used, looks like it was removed at some point and they forgot
to update the readme.
As for notes, it has recently been ported to gtk3[1], unfortunately due the
lack of a dedicated maintainer it hasn't been released yet, I think Romain
will eventually release it.

1 -
https://gitlab.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-notes-plugin/-/merge_requests/2

Cheers,