Call for logos

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Tue Apr 28 14:42:46 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

I disagree.
We currently have a lot of other initiatives going on (Gitlab transition,
application icon redesign) and we're trying to focus on staying closer to
our 4.16 roadmap than we managed with 4.14.
So I wouldn't want to distract the core team's focus with an initiative
that will have very dubious benefit (as always, some will welcome change,
others will not).

Also, I don't want to frustrate artists and creatives with a "call for
logos" that will then not receive the appropriate attention.

Cheers
Simon