transifex sync to git.xfce.org currently broken

Romain Bouvier skunnyk at alteroot.org
Wed Apr 15 00:15:47 CEST 2020

Hi,

I ~fixed the transifex sync, by migrating it to a new setup (it was on my todo, but it broke before I had time to do it :)).
I ran a forced resync, so this triggered TONS of (useless) commits, sorry for the spam !

I disabled the mails sent to xfce4-commits at xfce.org to avoid too much spam. Also, we will remove this list soon (not really used)

At least, we are using the latest transifex-client version now !

Romain,