Modifications to Mousepad

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Sat Nov 9 17:49:35 CET 2019

Hi Michaël,

sounds interesting to me !
I am not a mousepad maintainer, though I can tell you some basics, when
it comes to code changes in an xfce project:

- Could you please open seperate bugs for each feature on
https://bugzilla.xfce.org ?
Like that each feature can be discussed seperately which should simplify
the process.

- Please provide a git patch for each feature by using "git
format-patch" and attach it to the according bug.
That simplifies testing, and we already have the correct mail/name the
author want to use.

Cheers,

Alexander Schwinn