GTK3 port: xfce4-mailwatch-plugin

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon Nov 4 00:11:50 CET 2019

Hi Xoán,

it's been a while since your initial message and Matthew's response. I
briefly tested the plugin and the port to Gtk3 indeed seems complete and
the plugin seems to be working ok.

Are you willing to take a look at the remaining gcrypt issue? Also, I'd be
happy to merge your work to the master branch of the plugin and give you
access to it on git.xfce.org if you're interested in maintaining it.
Please let me know!

Cheers
Simon