Account request for docs.xfce.org

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Sun Nov 3 23:11:01 CET 2019

Ciao Emanuele,

thanks for reaching out and wanting to help!
I've created an account for you and I would hope that you would have
received an E-Mail with the credentials through docs.xfce by now. Please
let me know if you for some reason didn't receive it!

Please coordinate with Kevin, he has helped out a lot with the docs for
Xfce 4.14.

Cheers
Simon

PS: It may also be a good idea to check in on #xfce-dev on chat.freenode.org
.