panel flickering after recent changes to master

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Fri May 10 20:41:48 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

this sounds more like a case for a bugreport, not a mailing list discussion.
In any case, there haven't been changes to the panel in the last 14 days.
Maybe those of you that know how to build and install the panel can try to
nail down the commit that changed things for you?

In any case, I can't reproduce. Neither with my locally compiled version of
panel git master, nor with the xfce-test container.

Cheers
Simon