System Requirements page

Jerry Bond stormyjerry at gmail.com
Fri May 3 21:07:26 CEST 2019

Hi André --

Thanks for getting back to me and for inviting submission for the Wiki
page. Here is a simplification of what we have in the Users Manual that
I shortened to match existing entries:
------------------------

/MX Linux is a cooperative venture between the antiX and former MEPIS
communities. It is a midweight OS based on a Debian Stable base and
drawing from the core antiX system. Its minimum requirements are:/

//

  *

    /A CD/DVD drive (and BIOS capable of booting from that drive), or a
    live USB (and BIOS capable of booting from USB) /

  *

    /A modern i686 Intel or AMD processor /

  *

    /512 MB of RAM memory /