system requirements page/s

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Thu Jul 25 23:42:48 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I noticed today that there are two - almost - identical pages on docs.xfce
and wiki.xfce.
https://wiki.xfce.org/minimum_requirements
https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/system-requirements

It would be nice to get the two merged in *one* place and just link to that
from both wiki and docs (if it's necessary/meaningful).

I personally would prefer to host this information on docs.xfce, but if
there are good reasons to do so on wiki.xfce I'd probably be ok with that
too as long as there aren't both pages anymore :)
If nobody objects I'll merge the two pages and try to fix broken links. If
you notice broken links, please help me by fixing yourself or letting me
know.

Cheers
Simon