Apply for a wiki account

Zephyr Waitzman i at wi24rd.ml
Sat Jan 12 19:52:36 CET 2019

Hi, I love xfce4 for its adherence to standards and I use xfce4 for
several months. These days, I start using many components of xfce
built from git repo.
I'm glad to summarize and write some information about current
packages' status in the wiki when I learn and use the software, so I
follow the guide [1] and apply for a account.
Maybe, someday I will also be a developer :)
BTW, if the wiki could be CC-BY-SA, it will be better in my opinion
because it is more free [2]. Of course, if you don't want to change it
for any reason, I won't oppose it.

[1] https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/documentation#fnt__1
[2] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#CC-BY-NC

--