Introduction and interested on developing XFCE

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Mon Feb 11 08:42:30 CET 2019

Also, if you are familiar with IRC, you can join #xfce-dev on Freenode
and meet some of the developers real time* and get to know people better
as well as ask some questions.

Cheers,
Pasi

* not always, but make noise on the channel and eventually people will reply

Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/
Xfce contributor               › https://xfce.org/
Shimmer Project co-founder     › https://shimmerproject.org/