4.14 post steps and 4.16 kickoff

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Wed Aug 21 11:39:30 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I feel a little silly doing that, but I'm gonna reply to my own email now
and mention that things that are still TODO.

=== 4.14 post steps ===
* Update slide 3 (currently: xfwm4) on the frontpage with something
meaningful
* Consider transifex sync for 4.14 branch and possibly deactivating 4.10
and 4.12 (whatever may still be active)

DONE:
Tour, Screenshots, xfce-4.14.0 tags, xfce-4.14 branches, Docs branched for
4.14

=== 4.16 kickoff ===
The roadmap has started to live a little, please add more things in the
next weeks (I'll be away until mid-September). I have set the deadline for
the planning phase to the end of September. I think that's enough time to
write some things down, especially if this should be a shorter/lighter
cycle. If anybody disagrees, please let me know!
https://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.16/roadmap

Cheers
Simon