System Requirements page

Jerry Bond stormyjerry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 21:38:16 CEST 2019

Hi Xfce Devs --

You may have noticed that MX Linux, which exclusively offers Xfce as DE,
has reached the top of the Distrowatch hits-per-day list for the last 6
months. I'm unsure whether that has ever happened before.

My question: on our Home page (mxlinux.org), we use the term "midweight"
to describe the OS and support that use with a link to the
above-mentioned Wiki page (which has changed substantially since we
first referenced it in 2014). Would it be possible to have our distro
reviewed for inclusion on that page, especially given its low default
resource requirements?

Thanks.

Jerry Bond
Project Manager