Re: gdk_screen_get_active_window’ is deprecated Alternative ?

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Sun Feb 25 23:36:48 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but don't Xfwm4's keyboard
shortcuts for tiling already do that..? (Plus the drag-to-screen-border
action)

Anyway, would be interesting for me to know what the plugin should do -
especially if it's more than tiling left/right/top/bottom. Maybe the scope
would also make it easier to help you.

Cheers
Simon

PS: It'd be hacky I guess, but you could just as well create a script that
simulates the keypresses for Xfwm4's keyboard shortcuts and then create
launchers in the panel which tile your currently active window...