Infrastructure Upgrades/Changes: Git(ea)

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Mon Oct 9 13:21:07 CEST 2017

On 2017-10-09 03:30 AM, Simon Steinbeiss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while it's nice to see so many people contribute to this discussion let's
> stay on topic. For the time being we're discussing whether to set up Gitea,
> not Gitlab or to use Github.

Well you did link to:

https://wiki.xfce.org/infra/nextgen

Which appears to show the options being considered. It seems/seemed
totally on-topic for people on the mailing list to participate in the
discussion, otherwise you could have just said:

"We're considering switching to Gitea and nothing else, yeah or nay?"

Anyway, sorry for responding to the people who replied to my message and
this :)

Regards,
Matthew Brush