[Thunar] Gtk3 porting - preparation step

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 03:34:42 CET 2017

Hello again,
I've just reviewed your patch, compiled Thunar and everything seems to
be working as expected.
I'm just not sure about the use of g_object_get/g_object_set (shouldn't
Thunar classes provide accessors?) and the introduced TODOs at
thunar-standard-view.c:3037 and thunar-location-buttons.c:626. Besides
that the modifications are pretty straightforward, thanks for your
contribution.
Anyone (Harald, Simon, Andrzej...) could also review the patch and
eventually merge?

Cheers,
André Miranda