[Thunar] Gtk3 porting - preparation step

Vladimír Chren vlado.chren at inmail.sk
Tue Mar 21 12:18:03 CET 2017

Hi

On Po, 2017-03-20 at 21:54 -0300, André Miranda wrote:
> Hi Vladimír,
> Sorry for the delay.

No problem.

> I wasn't able to apply the patches against current master (4feb1d4),
> if possible, upload a GitHub fork with your commits.

You've probably tried to apply all the patches at once, but only
"cumulative" one is needed. I split this one patch for easy review
purposes to smaller ones. Reading it together would be too tiresome,
cause is too long and repetitive, but as separated and smaller changes,
it can take up to 10-15 minutes to review. I should have send them as
diffs instead. (you can apply cumulative OR all other patch files)

I made one addition to previous though, to make sure there are no
futher changes which can brake what is now prepared, I added CFLAGS="-
DGSEAL_ENABLE $CFLAGS" to configure.ac.in. This can be removed after
porting is finished.

I also uploaded it to github
https://github.com/vc-01/thunar

Best regards