Porting xfdesktop to Gtk3

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:43:07 CET 2017

Hi Florian,
Sorry for the long delay... Unfortunately I couldn't apply the patch
against master, can you provide a repository on GitHub or elsewhere?
About the Dialog Settings, as far as I recall, if resized its contents
retain the same size, just the window grows and white/gray fills the new
space.
Looking forward a repository to test your fixes.

Cheers,
André Miranda