Porting xfdesktop to Gtk3

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:29:18 CET 2017

Hi again Florian,
Your work is getting much more polished, just a few rough edges I could
find (some I mentioned before, I hope to be more clear now):
- Sometimes when a window is focused, the Trash tooltip doesn't appear
- Help confirmation message is too wide (see attachment)
- Desktop dialog content doesn't fill the window vertically (see attachment)
- Icon's label not themed correctly (see attachment, changing theme
doesn't make any difference, the labels always have that ugly gray
background and the selected icon is not colored).
- And the annoying selection rectangle =)

Thanks your work!

Cheers,
André Miranda