[Patch] Add xfce_image_menu_item_new to libxfce4ui

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Sun Feb 5 00:32:05 CET 2017

Hi Florian,

without having reviewed the patch (although if it's based on upstream
anyway, it should be fine) I agree we may want/need something like this.

So far the approach we've taken in other components was to wrap all
gtk_image_menu_items in ignore deprecation statements (e.g. xfpm). I
wouldn't mind using libxfce4ui instead, as it would result in cleaner code.

I don't think you have to worry much about Gtk2, it's not our goal to have
a cross-compatible desktop anyway, we don't even seem to have enough
manpower for one toolkit version alone...

Thanks for your efforts
Simon